(410 ILCS 705/) Cannabis Regulation and Tax Act.
Section 10-10. Possession limit.
a) Except if otherwise authorized by this Act, for a person who is 21 years of age or older and a resident of this State, the possession limit is as follows:
1. 30 grams (1.05 oz.) of cannabis flower;
2. no more than 500 milligrams of THC contained in cannabis-infused product;
3. 5 grams (0.17 oz.) of cannabis concentrate; and
4. for registered qualifying patients, any cannabis produced by cannabis plants grown under subsection (b) of Section 10-5, provided any amount of cannabis produced in excess of 30 grams of raw cannabis or its equivalent must remain secured within the residence or residential property in which it was grown.
b) For a person who is 21 years of age or older and who is not a resident of this State, the possession limit is:
1. 15 grams of cannabis flower;
2. 2.5 grams of cannabis concentrate; and
3. 250 milligrams of THC contained in a cannabis-infused product.
c) The possession limits found in subsections (a) and (b) of this Section are to be considered cumulative.
d) No person shall knowingly obtain, seek to obtain, or possess an amount of cannabis from a dispensing organization or craft grower that would cause him or her to exceed the possession limit under this Section, including cannabis that is cultivated by a person under this Act or obtained under the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act.